This week in Year 1, we will be looking at:
- Reading Practice: We will explore decoding, prosody and comprehension within our focussed books.
- English: We will be exploring the characters in the story 'Peace at Last' by Jill Murphy, .
- Maths: We are going to be exploring 'More than and Less than'.
- Creative Curriculum: In History we will be looking 'Past and Present' by exploring changes throughout our own lives.
- Science: We are going to explore the amount of sunshine that the UK receives across the year.
If you are self-isolating, the teaching sequences and lesson activities will be set on Class Dojo. If you need your child's log in details or another QR code, please speak to a member of the Year 1 team.