Welcome to Year 1's class page.
On here, you can take a look at what we will be learning throughout each term, as well as keep track of any important reminders for the children.
If you have any questions about what the children will be exploring, then please do ask a member of the Year 1 team.
Miss Green, Mrs Braid, Mrs Cluney & Mrs Sterland :-)
This week in Year 1, we will be looking at:
- Reading Practice: We will explore decoding, prosody and comprehension within our focused books.
- English: We will be exploring 'Hodgeheg' by Dick King-Smith.
- Maths: We are going to be exploring 'Multiplication'.
- Science: We will be investigating 'Weather'.
- Creative Curriculum (Geography): We will be exploring aerial maps of Chelmsley Wood, investigating our different routes to school and then creating our own maps.