Some of our children here at Windy Arbor are enrolled for the Letterbox Club. Each child receives their own colourful parcel of books, maths games, stationery and other high quality materials. Letterbox Club parcels aim to inspire a love of reading and engagement with numeracy for our children.
Letterbox Club parcels include:
- Story and picture books by a range of authors
- Non-fiction, poetry and joke books
- Fun number games (your child might need some help to set these up!)
- Stationery items, such as felt tips, notepads, pens etc. to encourage writing and drawing
- Letters, bookmarks and more…!
The children and their parents are invited into school for various workshops throughout the year, to focus on building relationships between school and home and encouraging a love of learning. It has been lovely to see the children develop a positive approach to their learning through this project.