Work from home
Maths Activities for the week beginning 15.6.2020
Times table board games
Pyramid building project
Young Explorers l Become a Baker 👨🍳
PLEASE SEE BENEFIT/RISK ASSESSMENT BEFORE TAKING PART IN THIS ACTIVITY. THIS ACTIVITY MUST BE DONE WITH A RESPONSIBLE ADULT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/...
Young Explorers Become | A Forensic Scientist 👩🔬
Hello Young Explorers, Today we want you take on the role of a Forensic Scientist and have a go at lifting your households fingerprints. Send a picture or vi...
Science at Home
Try these 'Starters for STEM' activities at home to help your children develop their science, technology, engineering and maths skills. Theses activities are easy to resource and provide children with the stimulus to talk about the world around them. You can sign up, for free, to access the materials.
Maths Activities for week beginning 22.6.2020
- Addition and Subtraction 1 Answers.docx
- Multiplication and Division 1 #.docx
- Multiplication and Division 2.docx
- Multiplication and Division 3.docx
- Multiplication and Division 4.docx
- Multiplication and Division 5.docx
- Multiplication and Division mastery.docx
- Y4 Home Learning Booklet.pdf
- Y4 Home Learning Booklet - Answers.pdf