WB:12+19 -10-20 Whatever Next!
Over the next two weeks, the children will be immersed into the story 'Whatever Next'.
After exploring 'Baby Bears' journey to the moon, we will link our own experiences of journeys.
We will discuss journeys we have already been on and share journeys that we would like to go on.
The children will have the opportunity to:
- Listen to and join in with the story
- Sequence the story using pictures and their own words
- Explore initial sounds in words
- Read simple words, captions and sentences
- Draw maps and label them
- Explore 'shapes' and use these to create their own rockets
- Count 'forwards' and 'backwards'
- Count and add groups of objects
- Learn new songs
- Act out the story
- Design and create our own rockets
- Use technology to find out facts about the moon
We are even going to visit the moon to have a picnic!