For our final week of our sound topic, we would like you to create a fact file of all the things you have learnt about sound. You might want to include the answers to the following questions:
- How do sound waves work?
- How does sound travel from a sound source to the brain?
- What is each part of the ear is called and what does it do?
- Which is the best materials to muffle sound and why?
- How does distance affect the volume of a sound?
- What are tuning forks and how do they work?
- How many other sound facts can you recall?
Choose how to set your fact file out and use subheadings to separate each section.